Monday, April 7, 2008

New Team Sponsors for 08" Season



With SeaOtter less than 2 weeks away I wanted to spill the beans on a few NEW Nemesis Project team sponsors for this season.
First off both Mike Ravizza and I will be rideing KOWA suspension forks this season, I have been a huge fan of KOWA forks for years , Mitsu at KOWA Japan and Joe over at Covic Racing have both been a great help getting this deal set up for this season!
Both Mike and I will be rideing 160ss air forks at SeaOtter , pictured above and below is my current Double Agent with KOWA160 Coil SS This forks rips ! I threw the Double Barrell back on the bike and the suspension has never felt better ! I will have some pre-production prototype KOWA street and jumping forks on my new bikes this season ... Stay tuned !




We also recently received a nice box from Len and Clayton over at Hayes I can't say enough goods things about the Stroker line of brakes from Hayes ! Last season I was able to test a few preproduction set's of these brakes loving every minute I had on them , these are really one of the great products released in the past few years that have really improved cycling for the average rider. We here at Nem-Pro love racing and support a small team of dedicated riders , Hayes will be supporting the Nemesis Project team this season with their Stroker Trail and Ryde brakes !!

Big Props to all the sponsors who has helped get our bikes rolling this season , we appreciate all the support Mitsu , Joe and everyone over at KOWA Japan has done as well as the product support from Len and Clayton at Hayes brakes .. Thank you !
-Brad

No comments: