Thursday, November 27, 2008

Crops OTOMO


Wile on my recent trip to Japan for the cycle-mode tradeshow I saw this in the tradeshow guide it's a OTOMO by Crops-Sports
When I finally figured out what it was I had to see one in person , the OTOMO is a personal MP3 player with a tiny loudspeaker built in and believe me this little thing is LOUD ! The cool feature about this little guy is it comes with a Handlebar mount mount this to your Nem-Pro and rock out on your next ride !
Wile talking to the owner of Crops at the tradeshow to explained to me that the technology for this little device isn't licensed for the U.S. just yet . Not too worry cash speaks all languages and your truly was able to walk away with the packaged sample pictured above . I have had the OTOMO with me ever since I got back from Japan , all I can say is this little this is rad!
2GM memory , water proof , shok prof with full metal enclosure with rubberized controls , 9 hour + run time and a little speaker that is REALLY loud and very clear sounding .
Last weekend I was in S.F. I stopped by to see my friend Mike and happened to show him the OTOMO , today I got a email asking for more info guess he's also hooked on the OTOMO sickness thanks for the link Mike !
Hope Santa brings you what you want this year , I know I asking the I-sobot Hint hint

I also found this video clip , this was the demo version they had set up at Cyclemode

No comments: